(If you are viewing this page on your mobile device, you might want to set your browser to the desktop-view mode)
|Release Date||1st of May 2019|
02:00AM - 03:00AM (UTC+2)
1st of May 2019 at 18:05PM (UTC+2)
App store update
App Release v9.71: An App update will be made available for download on the respective App Stores.
RELEASED Post this Release: It is estimated for Android within 24 hours & iOS within 72 hours.
App Store Update Description:
- "Plug-in updates"
- "Version correction"
- "Bug fixes"
Impact: It is highly recommended to update to the latest version. Using an older version of the app might result in erroneous App behaviour due to deprecated plug-ins.
A new look and feel is being introduced for the mobile app
This major update will be released as an "in-app" update. Some minor styling elements might have been changed since the publishing of this release note.
Please find below screenshots detailing important changes:
- Improved Styling.
- Easier Navigation and readability.
- A new Icon set for a cleaner look.
The screenshot illustrations used below are from the standard Centricity App.
Some minor styling elements might have been changed since the publishing of this release note.
- Main Menu is accessible above the filter buttons, on the right hand side.
- When the date picker is set to Week/Month views then the job cards are grouped by dates and summarised by weeks as shown here. For example, there are a total of 16 Jobs for the week of 8 - 14 April. By selecting the 10th of April, would then expand to show 2 job cards.
- Added the Dashboard and Launchpad navigation buttons. No need to open Main Menu to navigate.
- Added a Search option to the left of the Main Menu icon
- A change org button is shown if you belong to more than one organisation.
- Below the org logo, the Published and Testing options are shown only if a user has access to a flow which is in a Verified State.
- Flows and Containers are now clearly separated.
- Selecting a container navigates into it so that the name and description is shown at the top and below and any flows and sub-containers it contains.
- You can select the back-button at the top left to return to the previous screen.
- The Start Job and Schedule Job buttons are spanned across the screen.
Execution - General
- The Flow name, Step Name and Step Description, is clearly shown on the left.
- The Job History button has changed to an eye: .
- The controls are clearly styled with the label name in bold text and the evidence text values below it.
- The Mandatory indicator " * " appears after the label name.
- In execution, the Job reference number appears at the top left.
Execution - Controls
- The Evidence Controls, some listed here, have new standardised styling with easier click areas that spans the width of the screen. Easier reading and a cleaner look.
- Updated icons sets have been introduced.
We will not be held liable for any misrepresentation caused due to an unintentional copy error, typing error and/or omission that may occur on any of our material.